VISION, MISSIONS AND OBJECTIVES
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION INSTITUTE
UNIVERSITY OF MUHAMMADIYAH MALANG
Information and Communication Institute/Lembaga Informasi dan Komunikasi (Infokom) University of Muhammadiyah Malang has following Vision, Missions and Objectives:
Becoming reliable institute which is able to deliver the University of Muhammadiyah Malang to be Digital Campus in order to gain international image.
1. Developing information and communication technology to support good, independent, and good
image university governance.
2. Providing qualified information and communication technology services for all the academic university and external stakeholders.
3. Introducing the University of Muhammadiyah Malang intensively to the international public through internet.
4. Developing profit center in information and communication technology to support the university financially.
1. Improving institute contribution to the university so that it has good, health, and good image governance.
2. Improving the quality of information and communication technology services for internal and external stakeholders.
3. Improving the quality of information dissemination media of the university to the international public trhough internet.